Friday, November 29, 2013

No big Earthquakes on 11-29-2013 found.



when I do predictions on that no quake is epected on a special location/city I look around earthquke activities. My predicts-stability-map is called 'Lucky Me', here.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For months I do not check if there are earthquakes on Earth or not;
today I visited Earthquakes map site. Today's Earthquake map (Today date is:11-29-2013) is at below URL:

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/gmap_kml.php?kml=/Earthquake/kml.php?filter%3Dyes%26start_date%3D2013-11-28%26end_date%3D2013-11-29%26min_intens%3D0%26max_intens%3D8









Even if houses etc might shake slightly on some places, today (date:11-29-2013). nobody died from any Earthquake on Earth.


Figure i. is a map with a date on which no damaging quake occurred.
I like rotating maps to calculate approximately water versus solid matter of Earth.

 
Figure ii. On this map the yellow lines connect some storms to some earthquake points.
 
 
 
A different year,
 
 
When I select Earthquake days, I select the days on which
 no damaging Earthquke occurred,
big storms or floods occurred,
big damaging quakes above ~6 Magnitude occured.  
 
 
Below map is interesting, its date again November 2013, but Africa Earthquake occurred. 
I checked also COAST OF PAPUA together with Africa on below map.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I connected some landslides, small earthquakes with straight lines.
 
 
If a straight line passes from many or at least one deep earthquakes, then no more activity further  is good; if 4 or more straight line over a continent has many many deep earthquakes, and there are many straight line crossing on a point such as A
it might also rather show it is a strong place. That a place is too quiet, might rather say it has seldom big quakes. The Earthquake magnitude history of earthquakes then helps me a lot to predict possibility. Think that my straight lines told me a 10 Magnitude EARTHQUAKE, BUT THE ERTHQUAKE HİSTORY TOLD ME THİS PLACE NEVER HAS 10 magnitude earthquake, then history data dominate in my final prediction.    

 
 
 
 
 
 

Pages