Friday, August 19, 2011

sHOULD İDENTİTY information on public internet BE very precise

I believe, in  ASSOCİATİNG the right social  security numbers with correct work, search engines should be precise on ID İNFORMATİON, HOWEVER, FOR security reasons it is always a good idea to be uncomplete on some ID information. I put my name, my age on internet to associate my work with only my ID, to claim my work, but to protect  very detailed information from stealing, I try to hide my complete ID information such as complete SSN, EXACTBİRTH DATE etc. But even if I hide my exact ID information, anyone could associate my work with only my name by following my work places, my co-workers, co-authors etc.
It is only my deep internet google search that allowed me to learn that someone from east europe, from a different country, who has the exact first name with me changed her surname via getting married and got almost my valuable name to deceit my international scientific world as if she is me. It is also google.com search engine that allowed me to learn that this name thief was not educated at all, and indirectly is abusing my diplomas after changing her name.
Marriage is not abused by only this thief but also by another women to steal my name. My name may increase company money incomes, company international rates. Such events only revealed to me by search engines. How should I fight AGAİNST SUCH THİEVES. Law protects me many times, but many times there are obscure gaps in law.
Facebook.com is the place of people who are name thieves. Facebook.com does not have any regulation against such name thieves, one of the thief changed the order of her surnames to steal my name. I reported her to facebook.com, but facebook.com lacks correct law knowledge. There is not any helpsection on facebook.com how the names should be written. With initials or not? What is the order of surnames? Maiden first or after? Facebook.com does not know any law articles on name declaration.
I do not take facebook.com as a serious place of IDs, it isnothing to do with government name law regulation, facebook.com is a social or a dating site which even itself fails to describe what facebook.com is, what facebook.com technology uniquely contributes to internet.
It is a chat site with public chat member names, but deceits search engines such as bing.com or google.com as if it is more than that.
Chat is a part of our life, chatting computer softwares such as Meebo are good, but chatting people are not the ones who contributed existence of valuable web sites on Internet.
I sometimes use meebo.com, aol.com platforms on my educational site scientific discussions, but this does not mean that all meebo.com members are all the same scientific chatters.
I use gmail.com for my scientific work, declare it as my work e-mail, but this does not mean all gmail.com will use gmail for this purpose, gmail is a messaging platform can be used by any purpose, to sell products, to date etc.
Meebo.com members fortunately are not between the top of the google.com, bing.com search results, but annoyingly all stupid, diploma thief, name thief facebook.com members are above my copyrighted URLs on bing.com results.
That two people chatted on internet via facebook.com and marked themselves as friends should not be followed by google.com and bing.com as a top result by bing.com, or google.com search engines.
I am not saying chatting is nothing, but chatting on my valuable outstanding wiki site on an important subject of my thesis is not comparable with two dating people daily chat on facebook.com.
We also need to develop perfect chatting interfaces which enable them to connect to other chat programs, for example aol.com(aim.com) interface as a software program should be able to chat with yahoo.com, hotmail.com or meeboo.com, skypee.com technically if preferrred.
Maybe some chat lines on facebook.com are themselves are as if copyrighted diologs????????? but then this should be clear by law. Meanwhile google.com or bing.com are not annoying internet by public facebook.com chat lines on some problems of some products, but by some diploma thief facebook.com members.
If for example coca cola company prefers a chat line on facebook.com only, but not on its coca cola web site, I understand that for today's primitive technology, but in long future this is not the best logical way to communicate for problems of drink companies. Search engines will create directories better for anything updated in seconds for any variable in future by perfect algorithm techniques.





Pages