Friday, August 26, 2011

Attraction and pushing creating particles in elements, between gases.

When I was at high school, ~35 years ago, I was fascinated with Avagodro Gas Law which was the similar for me as Boyle's Law.
To my interpretation of this physics/chemistry Law, an unknown piece/particle in nucleus of elements is against to attraction between molecules. This unknown particle of my understanding is interesting, because it is found at the same amount in all gases such as Oxygen, Nitrogen, Helium, etc.
What is this particle, is it convertible to light, is it electromagnetic none knows. I believe, it is the most likely candidate for Brownian Movement, pushing force in fluids. It does not fit proton charecteristics. Because all gases have different proton amount; whereas, this questioned thing is all the same in gases with different proton amount.
How gamma-rays would change the gas behaviour.
 An experiment as in figure above would try to see the gase behaviour in a closed system before and and after gamma-rays.
.........................
In living cells, in some compartments, such Ionization Increased Pressure could have impact on chemical relocation of substances.
..........................
That the moon does not fall onto Earth Gravity makes me believe in Avagodro or Boyle Law more. That some gase molecules are greater than others is not important to have the same push effect.
.............................
If I have spare time, I will do a google.com search engine search to check newly found particles of atomic nucleus that could create a pushing as described in Avagodro/Boyle law, or visit wikipedia.org to learn more.
30 years ago, prior to internet,  the books, science resources was not available, so lucky we are internet brings any knowledge to us easily. My current problem is that reading long hours against computer screen light damages my eyesight. I am not talking about 1 hour work a day on computer, but 8 hours a day for more than 10 years damages eyesight definetely. Computers should be design to protect eyes better.  Anti-glare sunglasses are probably somehow protective against computer screenlight, but I do not like wear glasses when reading.






Pages