Friday, May 20, 2011

A small deep quake occurred at 23:PM (MY LOCAL TİME ) mAY 19, 2011

The distance between Japan and my city is about 9000 kms, far from each other. But, prior to japan 2011 Tōhoku earthquake the waste pipes of my kitchen was not draining good.
After Japan quake draining problem solved. Then on May 17, 18, 19, 2011 the pipes again somehow drained slowly, I understood that there will be a small quake at somewhere. And on May 19, 2011 at 11:00 pm a small earthquake occurred (no fatalities) in my city and in some other other countries. The quake was in very deep of the earth, that's why it shaked two different continents and a wide area which covered 700 kms on earth.
It was probably more than 500 kms deep. 700 multiplied by 500 is a big volume, such a wide area means the quake force was  really big, but since it was in deep, it moved the levels homogenously, its movement did not caused a big damage.
Today May 20, 2011, birds are chirping better, and my kitchen pipes draines as usual, tonight, tomarrow there will not be any quake I predict.



When an earthquake occur I always study volcano eruptions. Each earthquake associates with a different volcano. Then GOİNG TO THE HİSTORY OF VOLCANİC ERUPTIONs and coinsiding quakes form a set for me to explain.
I do not have time today to search wikipedi, but sometime I will find the associating quake lands with this volcano.
I like this perspective view of the world at: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/Greenland_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg

As far as I remember my city will not be harmed when iceland volcano erupts. But, I merely memorize quakes. I rather use search engines to crawl and match quake-eruptions. There are thousands of eruptions, floods and quakes, I even do not have time to read all of them, but i match them by search engines. Sometimes I ask if some individual quakes are likely to occur this year.
Volcanos of hot climates are not dominating this year. My country is close to some ancient volcanos, but they are not cold climate volcanos. I am not expecting important quakes at my summer house this year. My summer house city shakes when Tungurahua volcano is active. It is far away from any volcano, but there is a correlation between some volcanos and some quakes. I need some  better softwares to investigate such correlations. Anyway, ONLY my spare time is allocated to quakes, my work is not quakes.

As I already wrote although Katrina was a bad disaster, this blog is on earthquakes rather than tornados. I felt bad yesterday when I learned fatalities from Joplin tornado. However, world is not a paradise, there always occur disasters.
Today ( 5/24/2011) birds are chirping better, almost as usual, I am not expecting any such harmfull tornados, katrina magnitude disaster or earthquake in my city this week. (I am from United States but my current location is east of Europe. I am almost 50 YEARS old, and I lived on three different continents of world, America, Europe, West Asia)
I do not know what is next month. Although 2011 is a weird year full of world disasters, it is not the end of the world at all.
As I sad, even if the force was not able to shake its main target since the land is a big mass, I always FİRST try to find the target of the force. It seems to me that the sunlight created force aimed to shake the area of United States's tornado affected cities, but since the land of North America is fortunately big and homogeneous, it could not shake this big mass. But, the big land is advantage for only quake, big land mass always have strong storms, tornados. In my current country in East Europe quakes are not really big MAGNİTUDE to kill entire humanity of this land, but more frequent than USA. ıN MY current city in east europe we never have big tornados. Because land mass chemistry is not homogenous as America continent. Today (5/25/2011 ) a storm in Oklahama occurred. However, it was nothing compared to Joplin Tornado.
The storm today was multicentered and weaker meaning to me that the tornado Force is not getting stronger, rather faded.

It is not only the characteristics of chirping of my district birds, but also the volume of the chirping changes. Normally, when I work on my computer in my house office, I hardly hear birds, their voice is not near to me, but prior to disasters, their chirping volume also changes. These birds are wild birds and only briefly rest on my district trees. Probably, my district trees is on their way. I am not able to see their numbers, their size, I do not have time to look at them by binoculars. I do not have time to examine if they chirping in the middle of the night at weird hours as occurred prior to Tohoku earthquake.
When sky suddenly changes to bad, probably they are rather resting on the trees and they make noise. If I hear old bird voice, or birds chirping with a rat/mouse sound this is  not a good sign to me. rİGHT NOW it is noon here, all I hear is a few young small bird chirping as usual.

 But, what if many birds are died or some earthquake force is nothing to do with bird migration path, or they relates more deeperlevelsof Earth, i have not ponder on this that.
In 22/10/2010 the birds chirping weirdly, this year 22/10/2011 birds are not around.

-----
This post(year: 2011) is updated with 9-24-2013 Earthquake.
My city/Country is at least 2800 km far from the pakistan-september-24-2013 Earthquake epicentre, my city didnot felt any shake. However, interestingly, in this city many toilet siphons were slightly broken 10 days prior to the earthquake, the the toilet facet was not working properly. Another interesting thing was that a microwave plate with a soil element similar to the soil of pakistan-september-24-2013 Earthquake  epicenter suddenly broken 10 day ago of Earthquake during microwaving. The microwaveplate as composed of a soil found in places which are not rich in trees etc.
Immediately after the pakistan-september-24-2013 Earthquake, the toilet facet problem disappeared. Though the magnitude of pakistan-september-24-2013 quake is big, death number is not too high, because it occurred at a place with low human population.
http://humantranslator.blogspot.com/2013/06/after-summer-solstice-on-june-21-days.html




.

Pages