Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I called some quiet locations 'lucky me locations' against the quake experiencing locations.






In this screenshot here I selected to show deep Earthquakes (between 80 and 150 km), because, in 2014, the strongest earthquake was not located surface of Earth but at least at 150 km deep.
Meanwhile, it is very likely that some too deep and too wide area earthquakes, only will be measured as earth surface (as if less than 40 km deep) and small magnitude (less than 2 magnitude) earthquake.







Are there luck-me at May 5, 2014




Example 'lucky me' locations displayed by 'Lucky-me' lines.




http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/gmap_kml.php?kml=/Earthquake/kml.php?filter%3Dyes%26start_date%3D2014-03-22%26end_date%3D2014-03-29%26min_intens%3D0%26max_intens%3D8




Few day later the quake activity is:
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/gmap_kml.php?kml=/Earthquake/kml.php?filter%3Dyes%26start_date%3D2014-04-01%26end_date%3D2014-04-02%26min_intens%3D0%26max_intens%3D8


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also try to draw correlations between earthquake locations using circles. If many quiet locations
are on the circle connecting earthquake activities, I call such points 'luck-me point on circle correlations'. In future Computer programs will do such correlation statistical analysis.









How to draw a circle
 

















Lucky me circle around an activity at Southern-Ocean on April 6, 2014.



2 circle meets; Lucky me circles.

 
 
 
 

 below is the dy before the van-lake 2011 earthquake
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 



 

Pages