Tuesday, February 7, 2023

how to know exact prompt for an AI

Summary: 
There are three parts, two AIs and me. I copy paste between the two app. 
 AI1(the first robot ) is for providing prompts to you, 
AI2 (the second robot) is for writing the summary 
and I am(USER ) for connecting between AI1 and AI2.

One need to make sure that the prompts provided by AI1 are copied and paste to the  AI2 message platform, they are located at different addresses. The information is transferred between both of them well by the USER(myself). 
Two AI s can not communicate at all. 

AI1 should be informed that other AI(Robot 2) stopped, 
it is not doing required job, that you do not know what to prompt to AI2, need help. 
Actually, the teacher of AI2 is AI1. 
AI2 is connected to a printer to print a summary, my arrangement. 
If there is any slang language for AI, the teacher AI will tell me the exact word/prompt in an orderly manner. The teacher AI1 even foresees what problems AI2 would make ahead of time. 
Sometimes this helps a lot. 

My phone has multiple seeds, they communicate. Two AIs never communicate i manually do. 

Regarding exact prompt, i decided to use anotherAI.
I go an Open AI, ask it something, compleining that my OtherAI stopped writing reply.
What is wrong with my request.
For example what prompts, and in what order i should prompt.
AI listed a prompt, i took the AI-1 prompt give it to AI-2.
Then copied pasted all replies between AI-1 and AI-2.
AI-1 gives a text suggesting it as a best beginning Prompt for an average AI, i took  paste it to AI-2,
AI-2 is the app to write, ie a summary.
My communication with AI-1 proceeds, AI-1 creates me Prompt and i paste it to AI-2 to make it finish its summary over twenty papers.
There are three parts, AI1, AI2 and me.
AI1 is the giving prompts to me. 

Pages