Friday, February 10, 2023

Chat GPT beta platform on Android phone

platform.openai. com/ playground
This is free, i like it very much
Chat GPT and above link AI not differ much. I have not tried them on computer yet, but only on Android phone. 
I could not accomplish my plan to use openai platform playground to create better at once Table of Contents pastable to Excel Rows, but i am going to there to create TOC with at least 8 sections. 5 subsections, then 7 subsubsections, then 10 subsubsubsections. 
At first the ai platform will describe the title(one main section) 
Secondly the ai will describe, will do numbering, or lettering the Excel rows. 
I do not want any details of subgroup, subsection, subtopics written by AI at in advance. All i want is a Table of Contents 
If i do not perfect but 60% good of TOC, i consider i am all set. I want yo change TOC itself, not after the details. 
I hate that chat GPT starts the details of the book before even  listing/numbering/lettering the original TOC of the MAIN TOPIC is bad. 
Once i see all the rows of the TOC, at least one page, i feel good. Otherwise Chat GPT creates many versions and one subgroup is Version1, the other subgroup is version3. Chatgpt suddenly drops Version1, does not understand that it changes to Version2. Creating original TOC helps. 
ChatGPT uses = both for Mathematics, as a Mathematics symbol and for slang, to say that some sentences have equal meaning. 

Table of Contents=Main Topic= The title of the book
Subtopic=Subgroup=Subsection
Subsubtopic=Subsubgroup=Subsubsection
Subsubsubtopic=Subsubgroup=Subsubsubsection
(ChatGPT understands such usage of slang = symbol.) 

The nice thing about chat GPT platform is that, if you call planned Table of Contents as "the book TOC" it will tell you that, hey, just a minute, this one is only a hypothetical book it is not a book. So nice that reminds me TOC is only hypothetical, it is not created fully, not on the shelf. 
A word "elaborate" is something AI likes, and writes on sections. 
AI application also understands lettering groups, subgroups of TOC. Or numbering groups subgroups of TOC. That I will use Excel rows, tables for TOC. 
AI knows that the book name is the main topic. 
Some list numbers of subgroups, subtopics can be equal =to list number of topic. This is good for Excel sheets. 
AI told me to use computer Excel application than open AI. That a phone Exel sheet app can not incorporate GPT Chat. 
I did not liked the book Chatgpt created using 30-keywords provided by myself to it. Unnecessarily chatgpt left out all other things whereas i just wanted chatgpt includes the keywords i provided. 
It should be noted that, i am limited to my phone for the moment, i am not incorporating chatgpt vba coding into Excel. chatgpt is incredible with computer. 
ChatGPT does not take any file by noway from my phone. But from computer it reads my all files. 
I am not a code writer anything, i am a Mathematics knower and average Excel, office program user. Chat GPT told me that VBA coding is easy, that i can open Excel file on computer, then chatgpt would give/write http codes to paste. 

VBA is Chatgpt idea to help me. 
I asked him a pop-up window creation to email him my request for my selected Excel cell. 
For Android it can not, it told me. I did not know that some help of chatgpt is only on computer. On Android phone still helps a lot. 
It is very friendly. I asked AI the name of playground platform, it said its AI name is 'Brainy' the one that i am interacting with AI. 
That chatgpt can pop-up in Excel is great, controlling the content of TOC is easy, just go to the cell, and select the by hand. To tell chatgpt to go to Subsubsubtopic with a specific number is not easy, selecting the cell with wanted subgroup is great. 

I heard that, Chat GPT is not a site comparable to official Pubmed, Medline, Peer Reviewed Journals by no means. 
One need to check chat gpt information sourced from the research article authority sites such as, NIH library, Pubmed, Peer Reviewed Journals. 
Anyway, we love chat gpt, chat gpt is very helpful, as a tool to ask help, incredibl even as it is in 2023.





Pages