Wednesday, October 24, 2012

fcking google.com image result worker

Who is this chines man here?
Google.com abusively to harm my unique legal name right takes my valuable name and writes over this photo. Fckng google.com image result are nothing but to steal anything on internet.
The google.com image result worker likes nothing legal on Internet but steal both names and photo to screw Internet Law. You illegal thief minded google.com image worker, wht the fck you think you are doing, that you steal my name put on an animal will not make an animal, will never make a stupid something, valuable as my brain. You thief, you are jealous of me. You will be able deceit only the stupids of Internet, stupids of internet illegitimates as you.
You are stupid, sure you think there will be stupid internet users who fails to understand internet as the insect in my toilet.
I reported the problem to microsoft.com, and waiting, but even to  write for corrrection wastes my valuable time. You fckng thief stupid google.com image worker. The money instead of going to your pocket should go intelligent intrnet search engine engineers who would be able to remove incorrectly labeled images as http://infcom1.gist.ac.kr/files/persons//1250073695.19.jpg
The unknown chinese man here seems ignoring the problem that my valuable copyrighted name is used on his photo. Because my name is valuable and he has nothing important, his name is not important. At least the behavior of google.com image worker proves that his photo does not deserve to be labelled with his name, but with the name of of the other people.
These people never has any shame, any ethics even to keep their name on their photos.

Pages