Sunday, April 8, 2012

illegal magnify.net videosite

I hate from the the thief video sites, from the abusive google.com image worker, because not only they harm my current rights, but also they make me terrorized from any internet people. There are many foundation, or some people somehow find me on internet and probably we share similar ideas for the good of humanity, but the google.com image worker, the illegal yasni.com site, the illegal magnify.net video site harmed my legal rights too much, even if some people are good not harmless I am removing them from any of my web sites, I am rejecting them from being my followers, I am rejecting them from being my site members. Because, I am sure the thief minded workers of google.com image result worker will illegally manipulate anything and harm my legal rights. Sometimes some siteswill reply ifyou write them, but my lifetime is limited I already wrote about thousands complaint letters and I do not have any more time tofight with these thief people via writing them. many timesater writing a site tocorrectaproblem, it turns out that I am just praying a thief who already stolen my my money from my banking account. Thisis what ı felt after writing to the thief magnify.net site. This is the thief minded google.com image result worker, or bing.com thief minded workers doing on internet. They just want to give the feeling that they will steal anything, and none has any power to fight against these thief minded people. http://www.magnify.net/ is a thief site which stolen my personal private account content and still abuses my rights violently, shamelessly on internet. I uploaded videos, then since the video site was not improved technologically I published my videos on a new better site, made my account private. But, illegal http://www.magnify.net/ broken into my old private video accounts shamelessly and abuses my legalrights again and again on more than hundred URLs. I wrote them at the beginning i then realized that http://www.magnify.net/ is nothing but exist on internet to break into private video accounts to steal anything. I stopped to write to the thief http://www.magnify.net/ support team, since they were behaving just as a thief do. aS LONG AS THE YASNI.COM the http://www.magnify.net/ exist on internet to abuse my legal rights that mıch, if anyone says that there is law on internet I only laugh on them. They are thief, they are stealing my content,i they are manipulating my copyrighted content continuously and ı am helpless, because there is not any law on internet. I am most angry with google.com image workers because, google.com once upon a time was a really legal example place. But now the google.com image workers are only helpers to thief.
I am not an ordinary person, there are demands asking my help, but I am not replying them since I am too much terrorized by the thief http://www.magnify.net/ by the illegal yasni.com and abusive manipulations og f google.comimage workers. These thief people hates that humanity, the internet improves, fck them. They are brainless and they hate intelligent good people. The people at
http://www.magnify.net/support/request/ are out of mind, they are only thief who broken into my privte accounts. Shame on the thief http://www.magnify.net/company/contact  http://www.magnify.net/support/request/ site. This thieves of magnify.net violates my copyrights, but also they abuse my rights in many many ways. They are just shameless thieves, fck them. as long as the illegal yasni.com and magnify.net exist on internet to harm people rights violently, anyone saying that there is law on internet only deceits illegitimate people. Yasni.com and magnify.net are on internet to prove that this copyright infringement law is something only to lough on it, abusement law is aonly to laugh on it, account rights is only to laugh on it. I am sure net step of magnify.net is to break into bank accounts to reveal all codes. the thief magnify.net breaks into my account not only harming my copyrights but also abusing my private personal addresses. Thief magnify.net I pity on the stupids of magnify.net, because they are a failure in life, they only become something stealing my valuables in many ways. The thief magnify.net urls on one hand say that there is such a video on .., but fails to break into my playing video and can not show any video. Anyone can see how magnify.net isa stupid lier, in just one minute. Since my account blocks videos magnify.net can not play my videos fortunately, but insists to abuse my private content from my accounts. A thief is a thief there is not any logic in the behaviour of a thief to steal something from other people copyrighted accounts. Pity on magnify.net, the owner of magnify.net is stupid brainless and tries to be something on internet only by stealing my valuable copyrighted content, my work, my private content.  if someone wants to know how a thief is , ı advise them to visit magnify.net site, http://www.magnify.net/ is a place of thief with all the stolen valuables, stolen by magnify.net illegality.

There seems some existing rules on internet, if there is any problematic site such as illegal yasni.com, one is supposed to find the whois information, for yasni.com whois information it turns out as below:

admin-c-name: Steffen Ruehl
admin-c-organization: yasni GmbH
admin-c-type: PERSON
admin-c-address: Lyoner Str. 14
admin-c-postcode: 60528
admin-c-city: Frankfurt/Main
admin-c-country: DE
admin-c-phone: +491718590953
admin-c-email: @yasni.de

tech-c-name: Martin Hetzner
tech-c-organization: Hetzner Online AG
tech-c-type: PERSON
tech-c-address: Stuttgarter Strasse 1
tech-c-postcode: 91710
tech-c-city: Gunzenhausen
tech-c-country: DE
tech-c-phone: +499831610061
tech-c-fax: +499831610062
tech-c-email: @hetzner.de

I wrote this abusive illegal germany company asking removal of URLs which labels unknown images from many sites with my name. But, illegal yasni.com does not respect any law, they never answered to my requests. They do not maintain any team to remove illegal URLs(wELL ENTİRE YASNİ.COM is a fabrication of illegality)
Many times whois information work, they even thanked to me for writing, reporting them a technical mistake/glitch. But, yasni.com is illegal, yasni.com does not respect anything on internet, yasni.com hates internet itself, it only aim is abuse of anything anything to earn money from ads. There are many situations that some sites exist on internet and their whois information is not real, yasni.com is indeed from the country declared, but some sites puts fake countries.IT SHOULDBE GOOGLE.COM legal team responsibility to ban yasni.com or other sitesfrominternet. But, google.com likes yasni.comillegality, yasni.com steals everything, google.com can not itself with its fame steal flicker.com or o ther site images to fabricate abusive results without yasni. Yasni.com takes the responsibility to steal flicker.com or other site content. In U.S.A. THE LAW İS STRİCT, in germany there is not any improved law level tofight anything. google.com uses junglegermany internet to steal content indirectly.

A technology such as goolg.e will do good without jungle, yasni.com, but google.com image workers wants to have some ad money from yasni.com. Or thisis an easy way to abuse flickr.comor other site such as bing.com images. There is not any meaning to destroy google.com results with thief yasni.com fabricated results. If google.comwouldhire intelligent engineers. Yasni.com should be erased from internet. In future there will be immun systems against illegal sites such as yasni.com. The internet 'immun internet system engineers' will warn an illegal site a few times, upon continuation of the crime. As yasni.com fabricatedcrime, the site will be erased from the place itis harming people rights. The crime should be stopped by external engineers if they do not reply any request. The countries who fails to control their illeglsites should be banned from other country internet forever. Think that someone is trying tokillyou and you just do nothing, there islawallowed defensive actions, similarly on interent there should be defensive engineers.
Think that a site rejected your removal asks. Should you go on further and further putting all the valuable information about you to prove that you are the owner infringed stuff. Germany is nothing to do with your USA social security number related stuff, you need to hide your identity stuff from yasni.com, then how will you protect yourself from such an illegal site. Then, I believe if this site harms your other country related that intensively, you just need to hire an intelligent engineer to fight bact to illegal site. An engineer who knows the rule tofight with thieves. As a security person has privileged methods against a harming illegal side, an engineer who deends such a person will do unusual activity against such a illegalcompany. Self-defence law should be applied to towards illegal Internet companies. If the actis only defense against a crime, then it is called self-defense regardless of the consequences of the intervention. Did I find such a talented internet fighting engineer , unfortunately noıt, that is why yasni.com or others are still harming my rights.
The internet fight should take place on internet. Many internet crime are done without giving any information about the user, they harm internet but hide their country everything.
We do not leave our house with unlocked doors, internet should have security systems. Google.com law department job is not stupidly blogging on chillings effect.com, but protect google.comfrom illegals. Google.com does not have any wider seeing brain, stupid brains are more on google.com. Google.com at first abused my legal rights by its incorrect URL, after removing it , blogged it on chillingeffects.com now the same URL is there again. There paid stupid peopleon google.comlaw department who does not what they are doing. If your private photo is stolen by a thief and put on internet, upon complaint googl.com removesit fromimage results but blogs it on chillingseffect.com and again revealsit. I can not believethat google.com is full of that stupid brainles people, a victim stays victim by stupid google.com removal system.
In future everybody will afraid from internet and people will make everything private, but internet improves with good public content.  I regret that I put many things on internet public. I stopped many public contribution to internet after experiencing that much trouble with illegal sites. Mnay things sits on my computer and never will be public as I decided. Because, yasni.com, google.comwill stealabuse themIam sure, why just workand stupidly for thieves of internet. This is what how google.com harming creators, by terrorizing them, by making them afraid from internet. Your interent products will be stolen by complained sites, but if you spend your time on exercise to burn calories, none can steal your such body exercising time, İTWİLL SHOW ON YOUR BODY,on your muscles. Brain workers are abused by google.com and yasni.com.
Ater the illegalsites such as magnify.net, I wowed not to put any of my valuable science videos on any public embedded video sites. Magnify.net feeddistiller.com or other illegal sites not only harmed me, but also harmed some innocent creator video sites. After these illegal sites harmed my rights too much even on filing legal notifications, I stopped to upload any of my valuable useful science videos(my video word meaning is emptied by using it on videos one watches, its usage for me is I, myself  created videos) to anywhere. I lost my trust any video site after illegal videosites. This is the big harm illegal video sites do on good videosites. Yasni.com also caused me to prevent my products from many foreign countries. I am an international person, and many internationalsites repliedto my warns in a good manner, but such yasni.com magnify.net illegal sites harms the trust on good sites also. Their thought is disgusting, they are thief they think that they have enough to steal from you, from your life, they think the possible future work of you is not important if today you created enough which  they will steal it from you. This is magnify.net is proving. A thief always thinks in this way.
......
The weird fact is that if you for example look at flicker.comimage uploaders, they seem good people, but I believe if they would respect themselves, they would fight with yasni.com since yasni.com abuses their photos by  tagging them with other people names. Such people even fail to respect their own work, their own names, pity on them. If everyone would defend their right, would respect themselves, yasni.com would be punished for all the crime it is doing. Yasni.com abuses almost any photo on internet any name on internet, Yasni.com illegal job is to take somenames fromone siteand use themas a tag on the photosfromother sites. The tagging does not have any legal or technical basis. Lets say the photo and the name has a common 'E' letter, then stupidyasni.comtechnıology takes the for example Ellen name from a text profile and uses it fora photo which has Trembloryl name, see! there is 'e' letter common. Stupidpeopleare animalswho has human body but no human brain, yasni.com people is such that without any brain.

Pages