Sunday, June 23, 2013

Google image search engine via illegal yasni.com steals my name from internet and tags over unknown ugly insect man
A photo of an unknown ugly man
Who is this dark stupid-looking insect reminding narrow-eyed-ugly man none knows. I do not want my name associates with this insect reminding ugly narrow-eyed insect reminding man photo.This photo whether the owner man showing in the photo is aware or not, whether the ugly man is really is a living creature of present or past, or not, violating all my legal rights is associated with my valuable name by fckng google.com image search engine violating my legal rights. I reported google.com that yasni.com arbitrarily associated this ugly narrow-eyed darkman photo with my valuble name, ith my copyrighted content violting law by yasni.com screwing stupid technology, since not the photo but yasni.com stolen my name from my copyrighted sites and used to tag this ugly photo, the photo should not be tagged with my name by goole.com. I filed copyright infringement form to declare that this stupid man looking as here(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjpVR27pS-_WVEZGu9_a_rsmvpx6sNragBH6DTY0t3uVHf_Zuo2DYjem8ufUNuUF92W5dI11Ly5_nyxcw-Gp2NvF1kh7Huy7PvBWuzBqNyxQkRPKqvGvW9pfdiryd0G_E9FrtWuCNqIPbAV/s1600/who+is+this+narrow+eyed+unknown+drh+chinese+person.jpg) does have an unknown name, the unknown photo is listed by illegal stupid yasni.com technology under my name without any reason violating law, photo is nothing to do with my valuable name, with my copyrighted content, upon my complaint, then google.com removed the yasni.com page, which was yasni.com URL illegally associated this stupidly looking man photo ith my content, but then illegal google.com imge earch engine again associated this ugly-narrow-eyed unknown stupid appeared man with my valuable name.  Google.com image search engine at first victimized my valuable name randomly associating it with random unknown photos, removed its google.com image search result, but know, since this photo is reported as an unknown photo on my chillingseffect.org legal complint, google.com again victimied me associating this ugly insect eyed man with my name abusing my legal complaint. Google.com law team also abuse chillings.org because it was the stupid yasni.com technology stolen my name from my copyrighted sites and used on this ugly man. The man is not aware that yasni.com illegally screws names photos on internet to screw the law of internet.  now again associates my valaubale nmae ith this ugly stupid ppeared nrrow-eyed manthis ugly photo without any legland techniclreason associated with my valauble nme on illegl yasni.com and on google.com

Thisis how google.com legal team fcks internet la inthe name of law.

Pages