Monday, October 1, 2012

gOOGLE.COM is aplace of thieves. Shame on the lawyers of google.com that at first they stolen my images, I had my stolen content removed, but now they fabricated http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/owners/ domain to further abuse my legal name fchk the thieves of google.com. In the nameof lathey are further and further abusing my valuable name at http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/owners/ If one is victim of google.com it stays so. stupid lawyers of google.com does not have any legal right to reveal my confidential complaint to internet. I did not reveal my home address, my private information on internet, but to have removed my content I confidentially explained my private information on legaldocuments, the illegal team of google.com doe not have any legalright to publih confidential information on internet, this is not law. Fckng stupid lawyers of google.com are shamelessly abusing my name at http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/removals/copyright/owners/

Google.com lists my name here as Copyright Owner  But there is not anythink else. Wht the fck my name is listed there. Only the initials can be listed. My important name can not be inserted in such a table without asking me the design. My name can not separated from  my other information.
Google.com should prepare a page rather listing how its improper technology took weird images and linked to my copyrighted content. I was a victim, because google.com technology links were not correct.
If you do not tell them that you are copyright owner google.com never ever moves any finger to do anythink. It as google.com technology failure. I am a victim of a spam URL. bUT GOOGLE.COM DOE NOT REPLY TO MY SPaM REPORT UNLESS I file a the copyright owner notification. Google.com should hire an intelligent engineer who sees technical mistakes of google. Nobody actually stolen my content many times, but the google.com links were incorrect. The images were mislabeled, but google.com forced me to file notifications, now revealing my name on such stupid statistics.
You fckng google you should pay to me for my valuable time on your stıupid technical failures, on notifications I filed.

Pages