Thursday, September 27, 2012

http://www.favicon.cc/ is not a site with fully developed technology

http://www.favicon.cc/ is not a site with fully developed technology.
I regret that I ever joined this german law arranged site.
Their internet law is not fully developed. And their user legal rights is violated by www.favicon.cc/ insufficient technology. If you put something public there by your user name the company steals it from your home page.

www.favicon.cc/ İS NOT A SİTE WHİCH COULD follow internet Law.

Because they do not have full technology at www.favicon.cc/. I awfully regret that I ever joined this insufficient german internet-law arranged site.
In germny filing copyright infringement is not understood. Their internet Law is not well developed in contrast to United States of America.
I will never ever upload, create anything on this www.favicon.cc/ site.
I will never ever promote www.favicon.cc/ used content on my sites.
I have not write to them to report the problem, but since yasni.com from the same country abused my legal rights too much, i believe this site will be no better. Their software breaks the links created by user, they do not tell this to the user, they lie.

Pages