Tuesday, August 14, 2012

photobucket.com support team hacked my account with abusive tags

photobucket.com support team itself hacked my account with abusive tags. I wrote them that the tags are fabricated with photobucket.com itself to abuse my work. Then instead of removing the fabricated illegal tags, they closed the whole account. Since they rejected that they themselves used the weird tags, I only wanted deletion of entire content of this specific account. I did not have problem with my other photobucket.com account.
Photobucket.com is not a site to trust. they have  support team rather than protecting account, they add weird tags to the content to harm legal rights. In long term, they do not like internet technologies. In long term they only likes animals, thieves, but not real workers of humanity. Dmn you the thief illegl photobucket.com worker for all the problems you have given to me, for wasting my valuable time with your stupid illegality. The thief illegal Photobucket.com support team only proved that one should never trust any free web site to publish anything. Damn you the illegal thieves of photobucket.com for harming trust in internet technology. You are stupid, you are jelaous of my valuable work, since your stupid brain can not manage to create the work I create, you thief try to steal my content. all you do is not to harm only me , but any good work that could help humanity. Fck you, dmn you forever  for harming my good work, my valuble time you thieves of photobucket.com.
I will be glad to see that entire photobucket.com is shut down with their illegal, harming, stupid, lier support team.
I only pity on such brainless people, since they have nothing but shit in their head rather than brain. they are mongol brainless human appeared animal.
In this country there is a saying 'Görmemişin oğlu olmuş tutmuş üreme organını koparmış'.
Meaning that if some stupids one day have what they want in long term, since they are stupid, they fail to recognize/do correct things, and they immediately destroy their own benefits, their own long term project aims.

Pages