Saturday, January 14, 2012

water per cent and calories in foods to explain the Calorie concept

Although wondering about how the Calorie Unit/Scale is created for foods centuries ago by my peers will not further help to anyone to lose fat; for anyone who wants to know the basis for Calorie Unit and Water(H2O) percent in foods, i will probably write some details, stay tune.

As my premises,
I might emphasize that
  • We drink water, it does not make us fat. Water does not have any calorie on Calorie Unit Scale. That 'water will not make us fat' is something almost any average educated human already learned fortunately. We, as owner  of functioning brains, all know that water drinking consuming water will not make us fatter.
  • I might or might not also go to further details, go into the details of elements of foods, such as Carbon.
  • I might also explain my simple approach to any food. If I do not find the calorie value of any food, then I try to estimate the water amount in foods. If on a diet to lose weight, I always include foods such as cucumber, aubergine in my diet, because their water amount is high. I like munching them, though they are mostly water, they are structured so nicely, I can bite and bite their water. An enjoyable, healthy way of consuming Water. H2O(Water) is very important, essential for our health. 
To experience the high percentage of water in CUCUMBER, leave it on dry place for few days, you will see how the large cucumber shrinked, because the water in it evaporated. But, if you would put there some Carbon rich foods such as flour, or liquid oil, there occur no such shrinking, because flour or oil does not have that much water group.

*Cucumber is one of my favorite food I eat when I do weight loosing diets. My perfect ideal healthy body weight maintenance over 30 years owe to vegetables, aubergine and cucumber.
During normal amount of food diet, the food volume we eat stretches our stomach muscle healthily,
the stomach cleans its protective walls with secretions coming from liver.
If we do not eat any food(as harmingly occur during some extreme small portions of food ) suddenly the liver fluid secretion stops; the stomach stops muscle work harming stomach muscle health.
Cucumber is good to stretch stomach, keeping muscles of stomach working, to balance mineral needs of body, to keep liver fluid secretion connections healthy; Cucumber's alkaline (not acidic) water rich chemistry, neutralizes stomach's microbes-bound-protective acid-content healthily during weight loosing diets.
A suddenly continuous empty stomach, intestine deprived of any food, never will work to stretch muscles of stomach or intestines harming healthy muscles of digestive system.
If Cucumber is not organic, it can be peeled as a good option.

**AUBERGINE:
Aubergine (Fresh Vegetable)
Serving Size: 1000 grams,
Calories: 170,
Fat: 2g,
Carbohydrates: 57g,
Protein: 10g
During low calorie diets, it is not easy both
to keep Calorie amount low,
and Essential-Fatty-Acids high(which requires taken by diet, since body can not synthesize them ). Aubergine is one of my favorite food during my low-calorie-diets.
I eat almost less than 1% fat, high protein, high vegetables/fruits(carbohydrates) diet.
Since Aubergine structure gives essential nutrients nicely with no excess calories; I eat Aubergine almost every day, as most people eat bread(I do not eat bread).
In my birth city a traditional meal was beef, with fried Aubergine, green pepper/garlic/smashed-tomatoe; this was a dish using unwanted high-caloried oil to fry vegetables.
I changed the cooking style, I buy 2000 gr fresh Aubergine, slice it, add green pepper, onion or garlic in microwave till it loses all water, and finish 2kg(wet weight) aubergine a day.
The total calorie from vegetable is about 400. I never decrease daily vegetable amount or vegetable calories in my diet, but may increase it even to 700 Calories. Other calories are from fat-free-red-meat as a protein source. For each kilogram of my weight, I eat 1gr amino-acid containing fat-free protein/meat. For about 50 kg, the required total amino-acid amount for me is at least 50gr(My brain is big and super, uses very high amount of amino acids). I may eat 1 pound lean-red-meat a day as a source of amino acids. I eat always red-meat with my vegetable dish for a healthy digestion. I drink warm-hot calorie-free tea a lot, and eat fresh fruits every day(At least 1 pound fruits and cucumber a day). I never decrease my food calories too much; I never drop too much weights(more than 2 kgs) a month. Fast weight-loosing diets will never make you gain good eating habits, you will not learn what your body feels better with some specific foods, you will not learn the normal eating of yourself required for weight maintenance. Diets less than 700 calories/day will drop body water, not body fat, and will not make you understand the relationship between Calories you eat and your body weight.
My average calorie intake is about 1200 calorie/day. And always stay at my ideal weight.
I might give further details on what I eat a day on a 1250 calorie (high protein, high vegetable/fruit)  diet sometime.
If I exercise a lot, I may increase my Calorie intake. I may increase my calories with some nuts, such as pistachio. Healthy eating arrangement is easier when Calorie intake is high about 2000. But, I am a small sized, low-weight woman and I hardly eat 2000 Calories a day when I work.
I never like feeling of hunger, such large amounts of healthy vegetable, salads, drinks keeps me full. I never wait to feel too hungry. I eat at least 4 times a day. I eat meat twice a day. I eat vegetable at least three times a day.

I do not like wasting my time on cooking, but I hardly can buy cooked food from restaurants.
I eat large amount of fat-free red meat and large amount of fat-free vegetable.
Eating such food out at a reasonable price is impossible. You may buy second pizza for free, but they never give second vegetable or meat for free on any restaurant.
The amount of amino-acids in meat on most cooked-food places is too low for my protein requirements. They never use lean, fat-free red-meat, they always use fatty, oily meats.
Restaurants always charge me with some bread which I do not eat,
and they never put that large amounts of fat-free vegetable per serving. Eating such food at restaurant would cost at least $1200 a month, which I could never afford with my salary. Most importantly, such restaurants are seldom and never near-by.

Pages