Saturday, November 27, 2010

ABSORPTION of LIGHT by ELEMENTS

I believe sunlight is absorbed by earth; and, such absorption leads to some chemical changes in earth. Since similar elements absorb sunlight similarly, regardless of location on the world, similar chemical reactions occur on same element rich locations. Today I observed an interesting time coincidence between New Zealand/Christchurch and Turkey/Muş(east Anatolian fault zone ) earthquakes. Yesterday 2/21/2011 in NZ and today 2/22/2011 in TR, earthquakes occurred in two different locations of world. The earthquake in Turkey is very small compared to NZ earthquake, there is not any casualties. Hundred years ago when NZ had an earthquake of greater than 8, Turkey had some earthquakes around 6.5 and killed many people. NZ is known with its mountain and lake mixture geography. New Zealand and Turkey are from different continents but their common geography at certain districts is lakes and high mountains. New Zealand is effected by Pacific Ring Fire and Mountain Fault.
Is there a coincidence between Alaska and New Zealand or Pacific Ring Fire quakes as recurrence of location set is my future plan to search on internet if i have some spare time.
Maybe Sun emitted different type of sunlight this year, as a result some elements found rich in mountains absorbed too much light this year. Maybe, in future it will be possible to detect such sunlight wavelenght in detail with instruments. It might not necessarily predict the earthquake time, but will help to understand the mechanism of earthquake.
Temperature climate maps of world is usefull, though so far I investigated only a few cities temperature only for 500 months, we need computer programs to associate temperature, rain-fall to set of ordered quakes. I am very good to to locate places even if they had different historical names.

I noticed a similar coincidence. Whenever the largest volcano (Mauna Loa) of Earth at Hawai erupts; within months, an earthquake (big or small ) occur in Erzurum with or without casualties.
Two places (The volcano Mauna Loa and Erzurum ) are far from each other.






I want to give an example on topography. My hypothesis says that
-similar elements absorb similar wavelengt of light
-creates similar topographies such as mountain and pits, lakes.
Yes, I searched and found an event supporting my hypothesis. Look at carefully New Zeland and Japon topographies. Their evolutionary creation elements are somehow similar I believe. When Sunlight changes in Sun, similar chemical reactions occur in New Zeland and Japan. The events in 1888 is similar to 2011. It does not matter that in 1888 New Zeland quake was earlier than Japon volcanic eruption.
Below is the information I used as a reference:
''Mount Bandai is a stratovolcano in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.

Slide A. Japan

In a major eruption on July 15, 1888 the north and east parts of the caldera collapsed in a massive landslide, forming two lakes
This last eruption was particularly tremendous and completely reshaped its vicinity.''
The very same year of the Japan disaster, there occurred a quake in New Zealand (See Slide B ).
Slide B. New Zealand
Both New Zeland Christ Church and Japan Volcano are affected simultaneously by Sunlight changes that occurred in 1888 and 2011.

When I form  a set of events from1888 and 2011, I do not stop there, then I go to earlier historical times that has Japan and New Zealand quakes, floods or eruptions. I investigate at least three thousand years of events.
How deep was the quake, the time, the area mass of the disaster, THE TEMPERATURE OF THİS YEAR, the rain of year etc. also The number of Death or not.
This set of disaster(1888 and 2011) characteristically have easily detected foreshocks. Then I investigate the quakes that had man many smaller shocks.

MEANWHILE LET ME EXPLAIN THE REASON THAT CHANGES THE ORDER of 1888 disasters in 2011. Because New Zealand mass that affected by Sunlight was a larger area in 1888 COMPARED TO 2011. The 1888 event was worse than 2011(this year ) event. Means to me that anything occurred 100 YEARS OR SO will stay worse than this century. In general the disasters are worse in the past. Centuries by Centuries lava cools down, events do not get worse, a good news for me to believe. It is also possible that I was not able to reach the list of all quakes. I do not have time to do further search on history books.


Yes, anyone could easily notice the similarity between Japan and New Zealand. What about a similar topography to Japan in Europe? To find such a region was not easy for me, I need time to investigate this, but fucking INFRINGEMNT NOTIFICATIONS wasted my time. If I would still say something, then I would propose that the L'aQUiLa that quaked in  2009 in Italy is the comparable topography to Japan. sEE BELOW map parts.


To understand the forces created Mediterranean Sea I should spent months. Unfortunately, instead of spending my unusually superior education and intelligence, my time is wasted with many fucking unnecessary things. I am not saying I myself only in a limited human life will answer all the scientific problems, but I am the number one in the world in this century, there was and will be outstanding people in future, if I do not work on the necessary problems, there will be nothing for the next intelligent/educated person to improve. I believe in the past many intelligent people were either killed by jealous people or harmed. If I am about 50 years life with that much capacity, collective work of similar human beings over many centuries would find out anything needed. But intelligent people will be always harmed by jealous stupid people.
To note, I am a highly academic person with any possible highest degrees in the world. There is not any additional degree that would add something to my biography or my salary. However, it seems after an earthquake in my city, somehow since 1999 I somehow completed an online degree in geophysics or seismology. I never intent to have a degree with earthquakes I was interested to know as anyone would do. But, the correct trustable earthquake history data when combined with my extraordinary physics CHEMİSTRY research methods, reasoning methods connections I just developed a hypothesis very useful.





......................................................................................

I am an open sea swimmer. I experienced two different earthquakes of the sea (magnitude 5.5. and 6.1) in sea while I was swimming for my summer holiday sport activity.
Although sea earthquakes create Tsunami called waves, if in a sea(not ocean ), these waves are not really too big too high to prevent someone from swimming or to prevent a ship from sailing.
6.1 magnitude earthquake might make walking somehow difficult, but in sea, the waves that earthquakes make are tolerated better than the sea shore where the wave hits. Tsunami sweeps shore, invades shore.

When there is no storm, no wind, the sea is supposed to be calm, there occur no waves, not even one wave on a calm sea. The Tsunami waves usually happen on a very calm sea, they can be seen as a single, or a few parallel waves, they look like white continuous parallel or single lines from distance. Most importantly they are not frequent waves. In stormy days the sea waves are very frequent, and not a continuous line.

Photos, Paintings:


Figure 1. (a.) Above is a normal sea there are many small waves, the sea is not standstill. I like/trust such sea to swim, if the sea is like above figure, next day will be earthquake free.


Figure 1. (b.) Above is another example of normal sea, there are many small waves, the sea is not standstill. If the sea is like above figure, next day will be earthquake free.


Figure 3. Above figure is a painting of myself. Notice how the entire sea is very standstill, but two continuous parallel white lines appearing, they are the tsunami waves. They are not many many short waves, but a continuous line. When I have seen above two waves in a standstill extremely calm sea, I thought they were weird waves, I do not know if it associated with any recorded small earthquake. However, after I saw this two weird waves within the same month or sooner, an earthquake of 7.4 occurred in this sea.
After I had seen this waves from my summer house balcony; when I swim I found too much dead weeds, debris that grows only under very deep sea.
These two waves (Figure 3)are example tsunami waves.



Figure 4. A painting of myself. This painting shows how the shore looks like from 5 kms away from the beach. I am swimming and not only the top of the small hill but also the beach, where the sea connects to land is visible.

Figure 5. This is a painting again the same point I described in figure 4. 
This painting again shows how the shore looks like from 5 kms away from the beach. 
Notice how only the top of the hill is visible, but the exact place that land is connected to the sea is not visible. There is not any change in my location, or my distance from the shore; however, in figure 5, the sea swelled in 2 seconds, and prevented me from seeing the whole land. Only the top of the hill is visible.
Sea is very calm in both figures (figure 4, 5).  A week or 10 days after of this swelling there occurred a 7.4 magnitude earthquake in this sea. This swelling day coincided with an astronomical event of some places on the earth(not only this sea, but many other far continents of the Earth). This specific day of sea swelling, the way that Sun light was absorbed by Earth had been reported as changed.
I am calling it swelling of the sea, though it resembles 'sea Tides' . While this spot of open sea was swelled, the closest shore land did not seemed changed. But some places few kilometers away was changed. The swelling in sea was as if the gravitation force of earth is decreased or something happened and the sea was swollen like a balloon. When the sea swells, the bouncy of myself in sea changes.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Origin_of_volcanic_caldera_via_analogue_model.gif
as modelled at above gif file, it is very possible that a caldera swelled to increase water.
As a matter of fact, I would call seas calderas filled with water. Each Caldera has smaller calderas in it. 7.4 MAGNİTUDE of quake ı Experienced means that only the small caldera swelled UNDER sea.

There are many things in sea that make me think that the very next day will be earthquake free.
If the temperature of sea water is evenly distributed, every meter of water has the same temperature, it is a good sea, next day is earthquake free.  But if the water temperature extremely changes by every 3 meters, this means it is weird. If on a very sunny summer, the sea water temperature at 100 meters distant from shore is higher from very open sea water; it means the deep is not the heating source. But, if 5 km distant water is warmer than of 100 meters, that means the heat source is not sun but the deep of the sea (a small volcanic activity maybe ). Prior to earthquake, the sea is heated from the deep. I am not a deep diver; deep divers always like the seas prior to earthquakes, deep is warm and makes their diving easier.

The sea appearing in Figure 1 is very clean, when I swim in such a sea, the deep easily seen; stones, everything. But, prior to earthquake the sea is not clear, it is not possible to see the deep of the sea. Probably many tremors can not be felt as earthquakes, but they mix the dust from underwater deep faults.

The temperature of sea water at beach or 500 meter away from land is always warm during any summer day regardless of earthquakes. However, 2 km distant from shore, the water temperature is always low, even in very hot summer days the very deep of sea is cold; only, prior to earthquakes the deep of sea is warm, temperature is higher than usual. I am a distant open sea swimmer that's why I know about the temperature of water at deep sea.
A swimmer who swims only close to land will not know how cold the deep water is.

It is not that I am predicting the time or place of earthquake, but I am predicting if the next day the sea is earthquake free.



........................................................................






Sun light is absorbed by Lava of volcano
the heat (related to certain elements that absorbs heat) melts the underwater plate.
 or

No heat, no melting of plate. There is a change in underwater topography. Notice how the submarine (underwater) pit topography changes. This causes either swelling of the sea or Tsunami like tectonic movements. And replacement of water mass towards shore.

An example of important underwater Pit topography illustration is found at: http://www.research.noaa.gov/spotlite/archive/spot_loihi.html



.........................................................................

Whenever a volcano erupts, this week it is Shinmoedake;

I investigate its prior eruption date and investigate the earthquakes occurred close to this date.
At URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20th_century_earthquakes
I am also interested in Tsunami events around 1960 after, before.
I am checking preshocks of all listed Earthquakes. Some are different that shows long tremors before the big shake. I am interested in other events in Miyaği.
Many earlier Earthquake records will skip many Earthquakes occurred in Kamchatka because there are no human living at this area to be catched by earthquakes. I include any earthquake above 7 magnitude for my comparisons regardless of death resulted from earthquake.
The Senda earthquake occur around 860 as listed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1498_Mei%C5%8D_Nankaid%C5%8D_earthquake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/869_Sanriku_earthquake_and_tsunami
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1703_Genroku_earthquake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungurahua
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_volcanoes_in_Ecuador
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_earthquakes
I am interested in Earthquakes before 1200 at above historical events.

When I investigate the order of the events, I always mix volcanic eruptions with quakes.

Although I am reliefed the Japon quake was not as much multiple centered big quakes as comparable to very early history of Japan followed by north african plate tectonic sway involvement, I am interested in Megathrust earthquake
at URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megathrust_earthquake
As a seperate interest, the age of trees, deaths numbers are investigated always by me implying that quakes are not frequent, allow to breed generations of human, but does not mean that this quake was bigger than earlier quakes with less Death Number.
As of today March 2011, I am not predicting any Earthquake in the city I am living right now.
The birds were chirping weird around Chichi-Shima Earthquake which was big but with no death, the drain waste pipes were not functioning well around both Chichi-Shima and Sendai quake weeks, but right now, there occur no weird problems.

Since the water mass is smaller, mediterran Tsunamies are smaller than Ocean's.
Despite bad Tsunami events, I like the geograpy that there are many closed seas around my country land. When quakes are epicentered in sea that has no population, there will be no death. We want quakes occur in sea because they help to balance the topography changes occurred by other quakes from other side of earth.
The earthquakes associated with Tsunamies are not too violent to damage buildings by shaking, because they are occurring in deep sea, the sea water buffers (if the force of a stone threwed into melted metals, sand water mixture is calculated by formulas to compare it is found that water does not push the stone back with the force it arrived) and prevents the force to reach land with its initial big same magnitude.
We do not have technologies to measure the earthquakes at their 'absolute epicentre'(This phrase is my calling the mass that absorbs abnormal sunlight wavelength . 'Absolute epicentre' may move homogeneously or slowly at very deep, but broke the heterogen Earth surface soil
to move outer softer soil layer, over hard rockold-mountain rock.
The force, lenght of a quake decreases when it arrives to land(except water mass, tsunami ). The Undersea quakes are generally longer quakes, most land quakes are more dangerous, there is no water to buffer them, even in a brief time damages land.
We can not compare quake of one land to another. We can not compare iron with glass. Some land elements are rather metals, whereas other lands are sand without any metal. Only very very strong quakes damage a land rich in metals, whereas the lands without metals will shake more when the same forces applied. Old mountains are rich in metals and durable to forces but once their durability is exceed, the magnitude of quake is never less than 10. Such quakes occur once over 1000 years. There is not any possible measure to prevent such a big force damage. But small frequent quakes occurring over 50 years can be dealt by good buildings. In my city there are buildings 1000 years old, that gives me the idea that very big quakes preventible in my city.



Direction of faultzone over Earth.

                                                 







For me quakes or tremors on lands smaller than 3 magnitude are also important. If we investigate those small tremors I believe we will find the real target of quake. These spots probably will never quake for thousands years, because they are rich in strong metals. However, very very strong forces at an unknown date will upgrade these small quakes to 9 or greater. These spots with 3 magnitude will never  stay around 4.5; if they increase the magnitude of them will be a jump to 9 magnitude.

Many Earthquake center will not investigate quakes of 3 magnitude, not because they think they are not informative; but, because we humans do not have a perfect technology to sense such tremblors, sways from artifacts. In future they will be investigated to predict quakes greater than 8. The depth of quake is very important for me.  A quake at a deeper level is my interest. If I see  a set of frequent quakes at very deep  somewhere near old mountains then I investigate smaller mountains that has same age. Because big mountains are hard to shake to big magnitude. I mean, if I sea small(smaller than 2.5 magnitude ) but frequent set of quakes at very deep, it means to me that the Force is aiming such a composition, then a quake of similar composition becomes statistically more meaningful to me.


Each Level of of Earth has different characteristics. Rivers have different chemical elements to absorb light. For myself rivers are somehow faultzones themselves.


My hypothesis always agrees with absorption of light and Einstein formula that the matter is nothing but conversion of sun light into matter. The mother matter is very hot which corresponds the magma, or lava of volcanoes. The mother matter or lava grows, grows then starts to become cold. When it is cold it does not transmits the light to be converted to matter. That's the reason why our Earth is not growing any longer. However, the sun is not stable, it sometimes changes the characteristics of light (frequency and size or wavelengt )Any of my search methods agrees with the conversion of light into matter, and absorption of light by elements. Although Einstein mentioned a lot about light conversion into light, it is nowaday's technologies that detailed conversion of light into matter, absorption of light by elements.




In future it will be very difficult to predict the time place of quakes, but once the low magnitude earthquakes are recorded artifact-free, we will know much. Nowadays the small magnitude recordings are not sensitive. Maybe comparisons should originate from different continents. The history teaches us the mechanism of quakes. Nowadays we have stronger ships to deal with tsunamies in open sea.

.................

If I have spare time from my work, I will be back to this blog to add my thoughts on connections of River Floods to undermarine faultzones.
Is there a connection between Australia or Pakistan river floods and japan earthquake in terms of very deep plate tectonic movement etc.
Are river floods relate to ver very deep subduction zones...etc.

Is there a connection between Australia river floods and japan earthquake in terms of plate tectonic movement etc. If rich soil metals are preventing from quake then occur floods etc..


....
 
I spent more time this month that was spared for this blog. I need to go back to my work. I also need to do some housework, I am not a very rich person to spend all spare time on computer. I am not rich to hire someone to cook for me, I cook my meals and it takes at least 3 hours a day, I cook fat-free meals, vegetables, red meat which are not available easily everywhere at affordable prices. I can not type when I cook or when I am on my walking exercise machine. I tried to write blogs via a type recorder, but seems I need a better technology to convert voice to text. My tools are better to convert my text into voice which I use to create videos. I believe in near future we will have better technologies.

Pages